Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 Gas Discussion
 Durability Updates on KWC Mini UZI?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

no5685
Major



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  02:07:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit no5685's Homepage  Send no5685 an AOL message  Click to see no5685's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Well over a year ago I bought a KWC CO2 Desert Eagle. I skirmished the hell out of it, and ended up encountering a lot of problems. Mag, Sear, hammer assembly (a few times), etc. I still love this gun. It's not practical at all as a sidearm, and unreliable as hell, but it's still fun. Thanks to epoxy and teflon tape, this gun still works, most of the time.

I'm deciding between a few new guns at the moment. One of which is this Mini UZI (HFCs version is disgusting by the way). I'd really preffer it if you didn't post "i heard that it was really good", or "its super strong, made my friends bleed!!1".

Can I get a couple things out of the owners of this gun? I'd greatly appreciate it.

How long have you owned this gun? And have you encountered any problems?

tonelar
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/29/2006

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  03:05:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit tonelar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If this is the CO2 mini Uzi you're asking about, I have one and it's really something else. I like the weight of it and the fact that it has held up in the last half year with no problems (yet?)/
Go to Top of Page

iceman718
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/03/2004

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  8:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit iceman718's Homepage  Send iceman718 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey,

I've had 2. Right now I have the RWC one, and man is it a beast. I've had no durability problems at all, ever, with the gun. The mags are a different story. On my first gun, after going through 15 or so co2 cartriges, the mags began to leak, and then just totally vent gas. It really pissed me off. I made some new seals that seemed to hold, and sold it out of anger. When I heard about the RWC one, I had to get it. So far, I've had no problems with the gun or the mags.
Go to Top of Page

no5685
Major



USA
Member Since: 12/23/2004

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  11:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit no5685's Homepage  Send no5685 an AOL message  Click to see no5685's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the responces.

Hmm, this is tough between the RWC UZI and the TM MP7. I really have to do some thinking. I love a backup that kicks hard, and I love the UZI. But I like the MP7 too, ahh.
Go to Top of Page

iceman718
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/03/2004

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  4:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit iceman718's Homepage  Send iceman718 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't like AEGs, so thats a no brainer for me. Kick is awesome.
Go to Top of Page

aki
Private



Member Since: 12/28/2004

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  09:23:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit aki's Homepage  Send aki an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Yup .... the kick will be very addictive once you tried it... i'm not saying the kick is like the real thing,but damn close(especially the first few shot)...
Go to Top of Page

no5685
Major



USA
Member Since: 12/23/2004

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  11:08:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit no5685's Homepage  Send no5685 an AOL message  Click to see no5685's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, I'm going with the Mini UZI. I just can't resist awesome recoil.

If something goes wrong with it, I hold all of you personally responsible.
Go to Top of Page

Sniper_Wolf
Private

Member Since: 01/08/2006

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  2:29:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sniper_Wolf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have the Mini Uzi and have only had it for a small ammount of time. It shoots great and hard, but I have been having problems with it lately not firing reliably on Automatic, or not firing on auto at all and having the bolt just go foward and not blow back. Just something to be aware of as I dont know if that is beacuse of something int he gun or if it is with the magazine itself.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.91 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000