Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Sniper's Perch
 where to upgrade APS2 SV
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

strawhat
Private

USA
Member Since:

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  8:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit strawhat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SV (sniper version)

I want to know where to get some upgradable parts for my APS2 SV! does the FPS of my gun increase the range? What should I get? I just want my FPS to stay around 400ish lows 300s high.

Barrel?
Pistons?

I saw a post that had this for a beginning setup.
PDI adjustable hop up
Systema hop bucking
laylax spring guide w/ smooth bearings
laylax piston
Systema 6.04 inner barrel
FF PSS2 APS2 150 spring

Just where do I get this? How much would it cost.

Bop
Captain



USA
Member Since: 05/22/2003

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  9:00:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bop's Homepage  Send Bop an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Keep the stock barrel and hop, its better. Actually, UN Company has the Firefly hop packings for the APS-2 SV. That is the best thing you can get for the APS-2. Its not adjustable but it is the most accurate setup there is for the gun.

You'll want a Guarder piston and spring guide, its as good if not better than the First Factory(laylax) stuff. The piston is around 30 bucks and the spring guide is 15 or 20. The FF 150 spring is around 500fps, you'll want something lower than that.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.69 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000