Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 EBB/Mini-Electric/LPEG
 MP5SD5 GoldenBow V2 ! (review)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

3VUL539
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/01/2004

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  5:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit 3VUL539's Homepage  Send 3VUL539 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awww,
****

One day I was just about to take the battery out, I shot it for no reason and it shot (dryfire). THen I disconnected the battery, and pressed the trigger. I heard a wierd click and thought "wierd..." then I put battery back on and shot...nothing. WTF? I tried to shoot it but absolutely nothing happened. THen i tried to switch it to Full Auto to shoot it, but the Trigger was stuck or something, but only moved in semi. I'm in the process of taking it apart right now...


I can switch back to full auto and have the trigger moveable at least now.
Go to Top of Page

3VUL539
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/01/2004

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  8:39:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit 3VUL539's Homepage  Send 3VUL539 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im so pissed...

I found out what was wrong. Well, there's an actually on/off switch inside the gun and that somehow got off position and I can't figure how to put it back, and I probably can't piece the gearbox back together either. So now it doens't work at all anymore...
Go to Top of Page

doofus333
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/25/2005

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  8:52:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit doofus333's Homepage  Send doofus333 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
post pics of the problem. there's some very apt people on this site, i'm sure someone will be able to help you.
Go to Top of Page

sgtwiltan
Major



USA
Member Since: 08/17/2005

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  08:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit sgtwiltan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 3VUL539

im so pissed...

I found out what was wrong. Well, there's an actually on/off switch inside the gun and that somehow got off position and I can't figure how to put it back, and I probably can't piece the gearbox back together either. So now it doens't work at all anymore...



The selector plate has an extension inside the gearbox that pushes two metal contact points together. Is that what you broke?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000