| Author |
Topic  |
|
3VUL539
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 03/01/2004 |
Posted - 09/01/2005 : 5:48:58 PM
|
Awww, ****
One day I was just about to take the battery out, I shot it for no reason and it shot (dryfire). THen I disconnected the battery, and pressed the trigger. I heard a wierd click and thought "wierd..." then I put battery back on and shot...nothing. WTF? I tried to shoot it but absolutely nothing happened. THen i tried to switch it to Full Auto to shoot it, but the Trigger was stuck or something, but only moved in semi. I'm in the process of taking it apart right now...
I can switch back to full auto and have the trigger moveable at least now. |
 |
|
|
3VUL539
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 03/01/2004 |
Posted - 09/01/2005 : 8:39:05 PM
|
im so pissed...
I found out what was wrong. Well, there's an actually on/off switch inside the gun and that somehow got off position and I can't figure how to put it back, and I probably can't piece the gearbox back together either. So now it doens't work at all anymore... |
 |
|
|
doofus333
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 03/25/2005 |
Posted - 09/01/2005 : 8:52:07 PM
|
| post pics of the problem. there's some very apt people on this site, i'm sure someone will be able to help you. |
 |
|
|
sgtwiltan
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 08/17/2005 |
Posted - 09/02/2005 : 08:22:00 AM
|
quote: Originally posted by 3VUL539
im so pissed...
I found out what was wrong. Well, there's an actually on/off switch inside the gun and that somehow got off position and I can't figure how to put it back, and I probably can't piece the gearbox back together either. So now it doens't work at all anymore...
The selector plate has an extension inside the gearbox that pushes two metal contact points together. Is that what you broke? |
 |
|
Topic  |
|