Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 General Airsoft Discussion
 naming your guns?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

50BMG
Captain



USA
Member Since: 07/06/2005

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  12:35:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit 50BMG's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TehLlama

Well, my spotter is all into that kind of wierness, he names his all Japanes style. I only recently stopped calling him queer for that.




Lol, thats funny. Yeah, i couldn't really name guns.
Go to Top of Page

TheRedGriffin
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 06/16/2005

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  3:11:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheRedGriffin's Homepage  Send TheRedGriffin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by airsoftandee

My CA M15A4 is LaTifa LaTania LaFonda LaJackson.



its lafawnduh not lafonda

i call my freinds tm mp5 the plastic-p5
Go to Top of Page

mariinemike
Private



Member Since: 07/20/2005

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  5:00:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit mariinemike's Homepage  Click to see mariinemike's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Razgriz

I've named my CYMA SIG 550...I call it "******* piece of ****". Which is usually before I restrain myself from throwing it across the room because it jammed up again.



for some reason i have one of those....never jams up
Go to Top of Page

m1abrams
Captain



USA
Member Since: 09/21/2004

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  5:11:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit m1abrams's Homepage  Send m1abrams a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FOOL

quote:
Originally posted by m1abrams

I think it has something to do with the fact I had to pay zero dollors to get it


How? Please share!




Christmas All my other guns and gear I have payed for though, but my SR-16...100% free. And hopefully I will get a UTG MP5 100% free this christmas...I'm so cheap
Go to Top of Page

airsoftandee
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 12/12/2004

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  5:56:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit airsoftandee's Homepage  Send airsoftandee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TheRedGriffin, that one was spelled Lafawnduh, this one is LaFonda
Go to Top of Page

Torakage
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/13/2005

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  6:02:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Torakage's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My M16(SPR Mod0 project) is currently named Baka^2 but once the project is finsihed it will be reborn as Sakura Kuro. My MP5 I named Usagi but im considering renaming it to Rikka or Kunoichi. Also when I get around to my VSR10 project I will probably be name it Kage Tora or possibly Kakashi. Also when my WA GBB(1911 variant) comes in it I will probably name it, Tenten or Takakou. Will not know till I get it in my hands.

~Torakage~
"Striking from the shadows, like a Tiger attacking it's prey."
Go to Top of Page

whistler
News Editor



USA
Member Since: 04/08/2003

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  6:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit whistler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
guys, i hate to break it to you, but calling your gun anything but its official name (example: "my M16") is utterly ridiculous.

to those who have a pet name for your guns: shame on you

-whistler
Go to Top of Page

sekiryuu
Captain



Member Since: 07/17/2005

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  7:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit sekiryuu's Homepage  Send sekiryuu an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
he names his all Japanes style.


hey, japanese words are cool :P

"sakura kuro". . . if thats "black cherry blossom", shouldnt the kuro be infront of sakura?
Go to Top of Page

derrick007
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 06/17/2005

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  7:44:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit derrick007's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I call my AE MP5 El Destructo, or just BB pisser.
Go to Top of Page

mp567
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/27/2005

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  7:58:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit mp567's Homepage  Send mp567 an AOL message  Click to see mp567's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I haven't even gotten the gun yet and my friends are nicknaming it. It has the stoner logo on it soo my friends call it the " Doobie Rifle. "
Go to Top of Page

Southern Cross
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/30/2005

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  8:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Southern Cross's Homepage  Send Southern Cross an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I'm a freak about naming things. I name everything that means anything to me. My xbox is named "Chester McFatskins". My PSG-1 is named "The Surgeon", my G36 is named "Strife", and my Mk23 is named "Atlas". My next gun, either a VSR-10 or an M4, will be named either "Trojan" or "Count Rod Monster Von Hugestein".
Go to Top of Page

jdog
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/10/2004

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  9:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit jdog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I call my spring Desert Eagle "Deagle".
Go to Top of Page

kewlsniper2
Major



USA
Member Since: 01/12/2005

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  9:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit kewlsniper2's Homepage  Send kewlsniper2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
^^ thats ok deagle is just short but other names are just stupid

southern cross do you want to buy my vsr?
Go to Top of Page

Zero Signal
Trigger Girl



USA
Member Since: 06/19/2003

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  01:34:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Zero Signal's Homepage  Send Zero Signal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't named any of my guns, it's just not right. It'll end up breaking some part anyway. People have said things about my VSR, such as "Oh ****!", "**** that...", or "That gun's not fair."

quote:
Originally posted by m1abrams

Yes, I have been known to call my SR-16 "Zero" for no apparent reason. I think it has something to do with the fact I had to pay zero dollors to get it. I dunno, or it could have been becuase I had a show I had been watching on my mind and they said Zero way to many times. So I just randomly blurted out one day.



Don't lie, you named it Zero after me

quote:
Originally posted by Atilla

i only name real weapons.

my M16A4 was named amy.



Hehe, yay.
Go to Top of Page

DarkArchon
Sergeant



Member Since: 04/25/2004

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  04:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit DarkArchon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I call my Gun EmFor!!
Go to Top of Page

Torakage
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/13/2005

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  10:53:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Torakage's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sekiryuu

quote:
he names his all Japanes style.


hey, japanese words are cool :P

"sakura kuro". . . if thats "black cherry blossom", shouldnt the kuro be infront of sakura?



Yes all Japanese but the Rikka(german), but I usually twist my Japanese names around to be different and Gaijin. And yeah Black Cherry was originally going to call it Sakura2K just to see if any one got the movie reference but I was craving Black Cherry Soda that day and it stuck.

Also if anyone didnt notice I am a Naruto fan..

And yes when not at home showing them off I call them there military assigned desinations. But each will have there kanji on them somewhere.

~Torakage~
"Striking from the shadows, like a Tiger attacking it's prey."
Go to Top of Page

sekiryuu
Captain



Member Since: 07/17/2005

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  4:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit sekiryuu's Homepage  Send sekiryuu an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i wanna put some kanji on my AUG, but i dunno what to put
Go to Top of Page

Southern Cross
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/30/2005

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  7:46:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Southern Cross's Homepage  Send Southern Cross an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kewlsniper2

^^ thats ok deagle is just short but other names are just stupid

southern cross do you want to buy my vsr?



What's the scoop with your VSR? Upgraded etc?
Go to Top of Page

whistler
News Editor



USA
Member Since: 04/08/2003

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  7:59:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit whistler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zero Signal


quote:
Originally posted by Atilla

i only name real weapons.

my M16A4 was named amy.



Hehe, yay.



Go to Top of Page

Mad Dog USMC
Captain



USA
Member Since: 10/12/2004

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  9:34:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dog USMC's Homepage  Send Mad Dog USMC an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Atilla

i only name real weapons.

my M16A4 was named amy.



if i named my rifle that and the girl i'm dating found out, she'd either hit me or stab me for being too silly.

back when i was into becoming a Scout/Sniper, i was planning on naming the rifle i would be issued "Saisshu Heiki Kannojo," or just "Saikano" for short. it literally translates into "Ultimate Weapon Girlfriend," but has been translated as "She, the Ultimate Weapon." the only airsoft weapon i have that has earned some kind of monniker is my KWC/Cybergun HWHU Sig Sauer P226, which i just call my baby.

oh, if you all haven't guessed by now, i'm big into anime...
Go to Top of Page

TheRedGriffin
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 06/16/2005

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  9:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheRedGriffin's Homepage  Send TheRedGriffin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by airsoftandee

TheRedGriffin, that one was spelled Lafawnduh, this one is LaFonda



lol ok. I was just tryin to tell him how its spelled in Napolean Dynamite
Go to Top of Page

SNAPSHOT
Private



Member Since: 07/27/2004

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  09:35:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit SNAPSHOT's Homepage  Send SNAPSHOT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My MP5's name is Gretchen and my m4's name is Darlene.

























HA! Gotcha! I actually don't own any airsoft guns...yet.
Go to Top of Page

redleader
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/11/2005

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  10:41:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit redleader's Homepage  Reply with Quote
my m16 is "justine"
my mp5 is "maxine"
my sig552 is "vixen"
my m14 is "lady of the night"
Go to Top of Page

na10tbolt
Captain



USA
Member Since: 11/27/2004

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  7:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit na10tbolt's Homepage  Send na10tbolt an AOL message  Send na10tbolt an ICQ Message  Send na10tbolt a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We call my friends Chinese Uzi the "Chou Chau" (Sho Shaw). The Chou Chau (spelling?) was a horrible French manufactured machine gun.
Go to Top of Page

sekiryuu
Captain



Member Since: 07/17/2005

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  8:04:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit sekiryuu's Homepage  Send sekiryuu an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its spelled "chauchat"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.8 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000